Friday, October 3, 2014

Lost & Found

I accidentally heard 'flute' today. That somehow hit some nostalgic chords somewhere. That always does. Precisely why I love  hate flute.

To speak of those days
That lawn
that opened up serene
Following those heavenly spas
As if latter were less enough to bewitch already
The cool green grass, trimmed neatly within
The comfortable seating 
Made cozy with mattresses,
bolsters and hookahs
That soulful flute being played live
The smell of the grilled kebabs breezing all over
Those dim lights
That festivity within
And that special evening
When I was recognized for the first ever SharePoint project that I had led at MS 

When old territories are (re)traversed, unexpected happens.

How can I not fall in love with this little black thing. And the memory spell that comes along. There was something about that evening. It's one of those rare things that is potential enough to make me miss old days.

And just when I carefully look at the pic, I realize that I have found my since lost and crazily searched for 'button', that belongs to one of my overcoats, that had been lying in an uncharted section of my cupboard, probably waiting for this day.

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Software